Social Media Sales Executive
£15,000 a year
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join our dynamic and award-winning team.
Working in the fast-paced online world, you’ll be responsible for promoting products and sharing engaging content to Redu’s social media audience of over 700,000 people.
Redu consists of four main brands, Ashleigh Money Saver, Ashleigh Plus Size, Ashleigh Kids, and Ashleigh Home. Ashleigh Money Saver is the go-to resource for money saving by millions in the UK, helping people to cut costs by bagging the best bargains, and sharing valuable money saving news, tips and tricks. Ashleigh Plus Size celebrates plus sized women by serving the best fashion finds for curvy ladies. Ashleigh Kids shares advice, tips, and popular items to a growing community of parents, and Ashleigh Home shares inspirational home decor and interior design ideas to suit every budget.
If you are inspired by what we do, see yourself as a passionate consumer champion, and have the skill set we require, we would love to hear from you.
The roles and responsibilities of the role include:
- Searching online retail sites to source the best money-saving deals, plus size fashion, kids and home products. This will be targeted at a primarily female audience.
- Writing concise and engaging copy on Facebook to maximise audience interaction and click-through rates to online retailers.
- Monitoring competitors closely to identify popular deals and entertaining content.
- Monitoring audience feedback on social media pages, responding to enquiries in a timely manner and using feedback to influence future product selection.
- Staying on the pulse of online shopping habits and popular products in the marketplace.
- Creating affiliate links.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent writing skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Have social media platform experience in Facebook and Instagram.
- Have a keen interest in money saving and an eye for a bargain.
- Work to set targets and deadlines.
- Understand the basics of original and unique content.
- Basic Wordpress skills.
- Superb spelling and grammar skills.
- Have a customer first ethos and excellent customer service skills.
- Be forward thinking and innovative.
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills.
- Be flexible on working hours and go the extra mile.
- GCSE Maths and English, C or above.